lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

BYE BYE ESO

When I commenced the high school I was very scared because the people said that in the high school is where commence the bullying, but after two weeks I said that hasn't scared. 
In first of ESO I studied a lot and I get good result. In second of  ESO my marks come down because I distreid a lot and I don't study but I get pass all subjects. Cristina has been my friend since school,
and Julia came to this high shcool in second  Eso, at the beginning we didn't get on well together but after Julia and my sister has known and presented with Karpets and me and today is my best friend. In third of ESO I was scared because the people said that was most difficult and a lot of people repeat school year but no is true. In fourth of ESO I do phisycs and chemistiry, biolgy and geology, and music as optationoal. I do musical Across the Univers and I like most do. This friday 14 of Jenuary hemiself celebretion the graduation.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario