lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

EXPERIENCES

Last summer my friends and I went to the beach and sometimes we gatecrashed in the homes with pool close to beach. One day we went a home as alike films and after one hour the local resindents call the man in order to chased us and went we outside the home the boys went in front and we the girls put us the towel in the face as a burka.

One summer my family, my cousin and me we went a Malaga. My grandmother have a home in village nearby of Malaga. Went arrived in the home th first did was clean the home. The first night was a chaos because we went dinner in restaurant of the village and went finished anhd we go to the home more boys follow until the door. 

Three summers previous my family, my cousin and I go to the Caminito del Rei. Caminito del Rei is a road a very elevation. This road hemiself do in two hours a proximite. We were really hot and the water finished. My cousin, my sister, my father and me were tired and my mother invented that when the finaly the road given the water and sandwich. When arrived us and all waited for the water and sandwich and my mother said was lie.

I have never been to Ibiza yet. When my friends and I have eighteen years we go to Ibiza for two reason. One reason is go holidays get together and the other reason is for the party.

I have never been in a maze. Alweys I wuold like live the experience been loose in a maze. I like the aventures  than resolve.

I have never do scuba diving. I would like live this experinece but I have a lot scary to ocean. One the bigest scary is the tiburons and been eat with tiburon. Also I have a lot scary a octopus, jellyfish, etc.
But always I think that I would like this experinece. 
                                                                          

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario